Welcome to ITRK Global, it's impossible to list all the things you're not allowed to do, The rules below are not acting as a complete list of bannable offenses - instead they aim to clear up some confusion about those rules that may not be obvious.
If you disagree with any of the rules listed below, then you can discontinue your account by leaving a post at the Customer Support section and a @"ITRK Customer Support" administrator will assist in helping you do so.
- Be Respectful to other members of this website, including staff-members.
- Be Responsible while visiting ITRK Global, do not act immature.
- The recommended age to be a member is 16 years of age, if you're below the age, do not register to ITRK Global without parent permission.
- Before posting a topic, be sure you're posting in the proper section, if you're unsure about where to post, just leave a post in the General Discussions section and if a moderator or administrator finds that your post fits better in another section instead there, they'll move it.
- If you're needing help with something, before you create a new topic, be sure to use the search bar to look for your problem, if nothing exists or cannot find anything in the solved area, then proceed to make a new topic, do not bump your post, you can bump it once 24 hours, if you don't receive a response after 48 hours ( 2 days ) then you can message me @Rondell when you message me, be sure to include your topic title so I can find it easier.
- Limit your use of Bold Ital. Underl. or
Strikein your posts, do not excessively use them, make sure when using these that you're properly using them that your post or reply is easily readable by other users.
- Limit your use of Color Texts when making a post or replying to a post, don't excessively use color text in your post.
- Limit your use of Headers, Text Sizes, Fonts and other tools when making a post or replying to one, make sure your post is readable by other users, do use any sizes greater than 24.
- Do not message any administrator for help, post your help requests in Customer Support area.