ITRK Global
Welcome to ITRK Global, If you're new here, click the register button, otherwise login to ITRK Global to gain full access to member only features.

Go down
ITRK Founder
Points Points : 154
Posts Posts : 53
Reputation Reputation : 4
Age Age : 19
Location Location : Jellico, TN
View user profilehttp://www.itrkglobal.net

[Read Me First] Application Formats.

on April 14th 2018, 10:53 am
Welcome! 

Are you interested in becoming a part of ITRK's Team? We're glad to have you aboard! Below is the required format for applications, you must use this application format else your application is automatically declined and archived... 

List of positions on ITRK.

Support Moderator - Position Available:
A Support moderator is somebody who helps users throughout the forums with problems, questions and everything, they're normally based in the Help section, but they're available to help you anywhere on the forums, they might not have the same privilege to help you then they will have in the Help section so be sure if you need a Support Moderator to request their presences in help area. 

Moderator - Position Unvailable:
A Moderator is somebody who checks topics for misspelling, making sure they're in proper locations, and also makes sure that users are acting nice to one another, a Moderator are unable to help with support, that's why there's a Support Moderator.

Trial Administrator - Position Available:
Trial Administrators are pretty much both Moderator & Support Moderator, they can help you with something you need help with, while also making sure everything is inline with the forums just like the Moderator do, except with Trial Administrators, they have little bit more permissions such as smacking you with a tiny ban, warning, etc.. they look up to the Administrators, hoping one day they can become one of them.

What your application should look like.

My Name

Interested Position

Why are you interested into this position?

Are you sure you wish to pursue this role?

Once you've become the role you've chosen, you'll be stuck with this role for awhile until you leave
Trial Stage, there's also lots to know about when becoming this role, which you'll find once you've been accepted
in the Administration Only Section. Type your response here (  )

Code for this application.

Do not copy the preview above, please copy the code below, create a new topic, then post the copied code into your new topic,
post your responses below each title, don't type within' or after the [.h3] [./h3] brackets. here's an example. 

Example Question

Example Answer

Code:
[h3]My Name[/h3]

[h3]Interested Position[/h3]

[h3]Why are you interested into this position?[/h3]

[h3]Are you sure you wish to pursue this role?[/h3]
Once you've become the role you've chosen, you'll be stuck with this role for awhile until you leave
Trial Stage, there's also lots to know about when becoming this role, which you'll find once you've been accepted
in the Administration Only Section. [b]Type your response here [/b](  )

What to do after your application submitted? 

That's it! Just wait!

Don't PM or TAG administrators or anyone within' the application as it would be consider rushing your application which will lead the application into being declined. 

Can I Respond to other applications?

Well, Yes & No. 

You can respond to topics but just vote, If you think the person should be accepted, type a +1 in their application only once, if you're mixed about it, type Neutral, or disagree with their application or feel they shouldn't become one, type -1. you can also include your reason why you gave them that rating too. Don't type anything other than (+1, Neutral, or -1) here's an example. 

+1 They're very active within' the forums, respectful person, and seems to enjoy helping others out.

Neutral, I'm mixed with this, seems like a nice person, but they've also made mistakes within' the forums too, which I feel becoming a Support Moderator wouldn't be such a good idea.

-1 I disagree with this application, I feel they shouldn't become this role because of their behavior with other users is pretty bad, thus I feel they shouldn't become this role as it wouldn't be a good idea. 

but that's all, you cannot just begin a conversation into the application or anything, just leave your vote and why you voted that. 

Need help?

You can PM me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I would be glad to help you with your application, I won't completely do your application for you, but I can be assistance if you have troubles with it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum